Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day behind because of ZTM!

Hey!!! Sorry - yesterday was our zone training meeting - so our Pday turned to today = Tuesday.
​ Last Tuesday - We tracted Lina and Juan's neighborhood. We got two potentials...kinda three - everyone was SUPER nice!  At 4 we saw Lina Rex and Juan with Sis. Bauserman. We found out they were in 2nd Nephi. We watched Pres. Monson's talk from GC with them. Super attentive! Afterwards we went over and met with Lori Price. She didn't read Moroni 10 again - but she had prayed about the BOM. No big answer, just the peace she has been feeling for the last 6 months once she turned her life back to Christ.  We watched Elder Clayton's talk from GC with her.
Wednesday - We had Feeding America this morning. Sis. Blau and I were just cracking jokes left and right! We had a GREAT morning! At 2pm Kelly picked us up and we went to Damascus. We saw Whilma with her neighbor Caroline who might be interested. Whilma was suddenly like, "Don't be scared, but I'm having a stroke." DON'T BE SCARED?!?!?!?! she started to shake a little then stopped. Repeated like three times. Kelly had her phone out ready to call 911 - though whilma didn't want us to. Eventually she was fine...but MY GOODNESS! Sheesh! Scary! We saw Nancy and the deans afterwards.
Frid - DM went great! Met someone that was in the same elementary school in UT - year behind .... but wow! He even had the same 1st grade teacher as I did! sweeeeet!
Sat - We did LOTS of tracting in 80 degree weather! We got to go to Chandler's high school performance of "Once Upon a Mattress." YES the SAME one that I was in during my high school career! He did GREAT! I loved it! We got permission to go! I was so happy! he was the Jester! ​
Sunday - HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TREVOR! We had a good morning and got to church on time and so forth. During PEC Bro Atwood read to us a message he got from Kim Williams how they've done some "research" and they and Shasta don't want to be a part of the LDS church anymore. My heart BROKE! Tears starting forming in my eyes then Bro Atwood looked at me and said, "It's heart breaking, isn't it Sister Thomas?" That was the last straw - tears streamed out of my eyes so quickly. I didn't know what to do. Bro. Gestewitze tried going to see them with Bro. Granados, but they weren't home. They're going to try again Wednesday. we got to see the Delps in the evening! Great night!
Monday - Great ZTM (zone training meeting!)
Well, that's about it for this past week! I'm doing really good!
And as far as going through hard trials, i know I can make it. Watch this next video that really helped me: https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2010-07-027-an-elect-lady?lang=eng
I love you! Hope you have a great day!

Love,
Sista T.
Please write! 19440 midwest cir. #11 Abingdon, VA 24211
Chandler, Sister Me, Jada and drama teacher at Once Upon A Time performance
Keohane's at the Musical


Sister Blau and the McMurray's at the musical
On the way home from ZTM







P-Day Sister Blau Elders Milne and Dillard on Creeper Trail

Elders Milne and Dillard

No comments:

Post a Comment