Monday, April 6, 2015

Whatta Vunderful Week! 3/23/2015

Tuesday - HAPPY ST PATTIES DAY! Ended up having a fun trip to the ER for my rapid heart beat which was over 124 per min. Fun experience! All I can say, is I'm grateful for the priesthood in my life and such an amazing companion - aka - sis. Blau! ;)
Wednesday - I ended up sleeping most the day and emailing my mom-  rough night haha! 
Thurs - Had a fun day tracting, seeing some LA - was more of a chill day, but working at the same time haha! People like to cancel our appts :p
Friday - Had an AMAZING lesson with Lori Price! She is  SO golden! I love her SO much! So many good questions! Had fun doing some tracting. FIRST DAY OF SPRING! WHOOO!
Sat - HAPPY HALF WAY FOR ME! HUUUMP DAYYYY! 9 month mark! Got to help clean / organize someone's house - I LOOOOVE organizing, so was perfect! Went to Lina's baby (Rex)'s birthday party (1 yrs old). That was fun. Tried a potential, but wasn't home. Had fun singing at the Rehab.
Sunday - Struggled a little with my breathing and back pain, but Heavenly Father has surely and has always been there and helped me! Had a fun dinner at the Granados! Their kids are SO cute! Deff makes me excited to be a mom one day! 

So, as you can see, there's not a TON to report this week, but I do want to say that I am more than grateful for this gospel and for the priesthood! I love everyone around me, and I have been blessed so much! I have been struggling with a few health problems, but because of the Atonement of Christ and those around me and help from Heavenly Father, I am blessed and lifted up! Thank you so much for all your love and support! 

Sista T.
Love,
Sister Thomas
Please write! 19440 Midwest cir. #11 Abingdon, VA 24211

Halfway Journal Entry

Juan, Rex, Lina, Rex 4th, Me and Blau

Kelly Bauserman, Joey Bauserman, Bishop Bauserman, Sis. Bauserman, Lina, Rex, lil Rex, Scarlette with not her baby, then lots of friends, then me. Sitting down is Juan.

Sister Blau and Me St Patty's Day Sillies

No comments:

Post a Comment