Monday, August 26, 2013

July 2, 2013

Hey Ya'll!!! I'm in Mississippi!!!

 I arrived in Mississippi at 4:15 yesterday (Monday) and stayed at the Mission Home last night! My new companions are Sis. McElderry and Sis. Keye....I think that's her name. ! Sis.Keye is our training Sister, and Sis. McElderry was one of my roommates! So cool, right?! We're going REALLY south for our area. I forget the name, but it starts with a B, and has an X in it. ! I'M A REAL MISSIONARY NOW!  Hope all is going well!

Sorry, I don't have a lot of time to email right now, but I just wanted to let you all know I arrived safely, and I'm SUPER excited to get started!!!! 
It's a 3 hour drive until I get to my area!
And my comp and I are opening up a new area. It's an area that was split!
Btw, you can all email me now! I'll email my address when I get it! Thanks everyone love you all!
~Sis. Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment