Monday, March 9, 2015

SNOWING!!!!! WHOOOO!‏




2/16/15

HEY EVERYONE! GUESS WHAT?! IT'S UBER SNOWING!! WHOOOOO! SCARY DRIVING EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! HELP! Well...thankfully I have a companion who is from UT, so she's been helping me learn how to drive in snow! Happy Belated Valentines Day! Did you get the chance to watch the Pday is a Special Day Video I sent in my last email? Well, had a good time teaching the Thompsons. hoping for a church tour with them soon. Went tracting with Sis. Husted during exchanges and got 4 potentials! YIPPI!
We got to have a fun Family Home Evening (FHE) with the McMurrays! Their 11 yr old daughter taught the Plan of Salvation (POS)! Valentines Eve we had a ton of fun making little furbies at the Keohane's! So much fun! On Valentines Day we had fun doing our Mormon.Org hour and looking up really good inspirational videos. If you haven't gone to that website yet, I highly recommend it! mormonmessages.org 
That night it started snowing a lot .... we were already out.... after bishop's house, I was scared to death to drive... night time and snowy! eeek!
Sunday it was pretty snowy! At the church is was 9 degrees!!!!! WHAAAT?!  Crazy stuff!
The snow was pratically gone by night time
Now today...AAAHHHH! so much SNOW! SCARY! I slid a lil! Thankfully I have sister Wheelhouse to help me!
Well....that's basically it for today.
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Bai all!
Love,
Sister Thomas
Please write! 19440 midwest cir. #11 Abingdon, VA 24211
Rex and Sister Wheelhouse
Rex's wife Lina and baby Rex
FHE at Sister McMurry's

Happy Valentines Day!
Snow Day!

Trade Off's

Beautiful flowers for Valentines Day from my sweet companion


Pday bowling Sister Wheelhouse and Elder Boore

Pday bowling Sister Burr and Gifford

Scarlett, Me and Juan
 
Me and Sister Wheelhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment