Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy Happy New Year!!! Can you believe the year is already up?! Crazy how time flies! On Dec 21'st I reached my 6 month mark!!! I ONLY HAVE A YEAR LEFT! CARRAAAAAAZY!!!! Well, I don't have much to share today, but Christmas was AWE-MAY-ZING!!! I got to skype my wonderful beautiful family. Was GREAT seeing them and being able to talk with them! We got to do service Christmas eve and Christmas day at a soup kitchen (tons and tons of fun!!!), went to Bev's house and opened our presents Christmas morning. (Thank you so much for everything you all gave me through emails, cards, presents, and smiles LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!) Alright, so my comp wrapped all my same stuff and gave them back to me on Christmas. haha...she's awesome! But she did make me a planner with quotes on the inside and picture of her on the back. Super fun! Skyped family at 1pm.
Saturday = BAPTISM!!! We had a beautiful baptism of Shasta Stone and her brother Jonathan Williams! I got to sing a musical number for them and they got to have their friend from AZ skype in the HG talk. It was a great event! They came to church Sunday and got confirmed! The spirit was VERY strong!! I love being a missionary!
Sorry there's not much to report this week! I hope to hear from you all soon!!!
LOVE YOU!!
Sista T.
Love,
Sister Thomas
Please write! 19440 midwest cir. #11 Abingdon, VA 24211



No comments:

Post a Comment